100 Years of Lincoln Coins & Stamps
Every Lincoln penny produced from 1909 to 2010—guaranteed!
The U.S. Treasury has permanently shut off the presses for the 1909 “V.D.B.” Lincoln Cent, the 1943 steel cent and the 1959-2008 “memorial” cent. Due to the U.S. government’s decision to cease minting these rarely-seen issues of beloved Lincoln pennies, only a small percentage of original mint quantities survive today. They have been virtually hoarded out of existence, and complete 100-year sets of Lincoln Cents are now virtually impossible to assemble by collectors.
This collection of 106 Lincoln cents:
Included at no additional charge:
- Includes the coveted 1909 “V.D.B. penny.”
- Includes all four 2009 coins, honoring different chapters of Lincoln’s life, and pristine 2010 pennies, the first year of issue of the new Union shield design.
- Comes mounted on private-issue Collector Panels, so you can view both sides of each coin, complete with engaging narrative recounting Lincoln’s life and times.
- Is complemented by mint-condition U.S. postage stamps honoring Lincoln’s life, many issued decades ago and no longer available from the U.S. Postal Service.
- Features coins issued after 1958 in uncirculated condition, and other coins in gently circulated condition.
- Will be shipped directly to your home at the rate of two coins per month.
- Comes with your satisfaction guaranteed. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.
A deluxe Collector’s Album, specially designed to keep your collection in heirloom condition for years to come.