The First Eagle Head Burnished American Eagle Gold Coin
A first-year issue of the new design, featuring Jennie Norris’s breathtaking eagle…
• Struck in 91.67% pure gold (22kt gold), containing one full troy ounce of gold, this is the first new-design one-ounce gold American Eagle, and 2021’s only burnished edition.
• A superior version of the standard uncirculated coin, the burnished coin is minted using state-of-the-art production techniques that result in a soft, matte-like finish with an extraordinary amount of detail.
• A small number of burnished 2021 American Eagle gold coins were certified as flawless SP70 and Early Issue by PCGS, a leading independent coin-grading authority.
• Early Issue verifies that the coins were released by the U.S. Mint within 20 business days of initial issue.
• With only 40 available from PCS, this is expected to be the year’s rarest one-ounce gold American Eagle, a strictly limited edition that SOLD OUT at the U.S. Mint within a day.
• First used on the $20 gold “Double Eagle” coin more than a century ago, Augustus Saint-Gaudens’s classic Liberty design is considered the most beautiful in U.S. history.
• The new back design features the head of an American bald eagle — the U.S. national bird — by U.S. Mint Artistic Infusion Program artist Jennie Norris.
• The sonically sealed, archival-quality PCGS holder allows for the safe examination of both sides of the coin without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints.
• Accompanied by a deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 5⅜" x 4⅜" x 1½"), featuring a lock and key for added security.
• Comes with a Collector’s Guide that provides fascinating facts about the history of the coin and its new design.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in two equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.
Product references featured in this announcement are based on information available as of December 2021.