Uncirculated U.S. Currency
Historic Silver Certificates -- in crisp, UNCIRCULATED condition...
Hard-to-find U.S. notes of great historic significance -- all labeled and protectively slabbed. Twelve in all, including:
• The series 1934 $5 "Silver Certificate,” first issued more than 80 years ago, that was actually redeemable in silver!
• The series 1950 $10 Federal Reserve Note. Federal Reserve Notes were the first to be redeemable for “lawful money".
• The series 1963 $2 United States Note, featuring an attractive red seal. U.S. Notes were the first national currency notes.
• The series 1963 $1 Federal Reserve Note, the first-ever note of its kind!
• FREE: Display Chest and Collector’s Guide.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
A stunning collection of 12 long-obsolete notes, Uncirculated United States Currency forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Notes will be shipped at the rate of one every other month (12 total shipments in this collection). You can pay for each note in two monthly installments.
These historic notes are protected in crystal-clear cases, each bearing the PCS Stamps & Coins guarantee that it is genuine U.S. currency, for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The exact appearance of the notes you receive may vary from the images shown. Included are the 1957 and 1935 $1 Silver Certificate; 1963 and 1953 $2 United States Note; 1963 $1 Federal Reserve Note; 1953 and 1934 $5 Silver Certificate; 1950 $5 Federal Reserve Note; 1963 and 1953 $5 United States Note; 1950 $10 Federal Reserve Note; and a 1934 $5 or $10 Federal Reserve Note.
The custom-crafted, glass-topped wooden Display Chest (measuring 9" x 13" x 5") and expertly written Collector’s Guide, providing fascinating facts about the currency in your collection, will be sent at no extra charge with your third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.