50 Years of U.S. Silver Dimes
Fifty dimes issued from 1912 to 1964 in 90% silver, including:
• The last five years of increasingly hard-to-find Barber Dimes.
• The last Barber and first Mercury Dime, both minted in 1916.
• 1930-31 Mercury Dimes, minted in particularly low numbers.
• Every year of the Roosevelt Dime minted through 1964 — the last year a U.S. ten-cent coin was minted in silver for circulation.
• Presented in gently circulated condition so you may appreciate major design details.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Information Booklet, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Featuring coveted coins out of circulation for decades, 50 Years of U.S. Silver Dimes forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of two per month (25 total shipments in this collection).
These historic coins are protectively encapsulated for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The luxurious, custom-crafted wooden chest (measuring approximately 11¾" x 10" x 2½") and informative booklet, detailing the three different coin designs, will be sent with your third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.