The American Buffalo Silver Dollar
One of the most popular commemorative silver dollars.
Minting of Buffalo nickels ceased a lifetime ago. Yet the design — one of the most popular of all time — is so indelibly etched into the American consciousness, it was reborn on a gleaming silver surface. Collectors stampeded to claim their American Buffalo Silver Dollars when these were first issued in 2001. But with a production run officially limited to just 500,000, the coins sold out in only two weeks — the fastest sell-out for any modern U.S. coin program offered until then!
An extremely scarce American Buffalo Silver Dollar can now be yours:
- The entire mintage of this coin sold out in just 14 days when it was first issued in 2001.
- Comparable in size, weight and 90% silver content to the historic Morgan Silver Dollar, this coin impresses on every level.
- The artwork on the 2001 coin is all American, based on James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed design for the Buffalo nickel, last minted for circulation in 1937.
- Increased tonnage pressure was used to strike every single 2001 commemorative dollar. On this much-larger, 90% silver canvas, every detail of Fraser’s design not only is enlarged and restored, but also exhibits a clarity and brilliance that surpass the original.
This product allows you the convenience of a gradual payment plan. You can pay in three monthly installments.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return your product within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund.
- Reservations are subject to acceptance.