The Peace Silver Dollar First-Year-of-Issue Uncirculated Set
• A first-year-of-issue Peace Silver Dollar from each issuing mint: Philadelphia, San Francisco and Denver.
• A level of precious metal not seen in circulating coins for half a century, more than three-quarters of an ounce of silver per coin.
• Anthony de Francisci’s groundbreaking design — the first silver dollar to omit the stars representing the original 13 states, and the first ever created by an artist from outside the U.S. Mint.
• Presented in brilliant uncirculated condition — incredible given that all three coins are more than 90 years old! — preserved in crystal-clear capsules that allow easy viewing without any concern for dirt, dust or fingerprints.
• Accompanied by a deluxe wooden Display Chest, measuring 2.6" x 6.4" x 4.5".
• Comes with a Collector’s Guide filled with fascinating information about the design and history of the coins.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown. These uncirculated-condition coins are inspected (but not professionally graded) to ensure no trace of wear. We strive to offer coins with good eye appeal based on feedback from our customers. Please note that the coins may show contact marks, they may have been cleaned, and their surface may lack some luster.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return your product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.