The First George Washington Postage Stamp
Just 13 remain!
- First-ever U.S. postage stamp to feature a President.
- Issued on July 1st, 1847, it was the first-ever stamp to feature George Washington.
- One of the first two U.S. postage stamps to be issued.
- Actually used on a piece of mail in the mid-19th century!
- This revolutionary stamp, for the first time, certified that the sender had pre-paid the postage. Previously, postage was often paid by the recipient.
Payable in 2 monthly installments of $574
Find Your Ring Size
Perfect Fit Guarantee / Free Exchanges & Returns
Do you have an existing ring to measure now?
Step 1) Calibrate Your Screen
Pinch and drag to resize the circle below to match the size of a quarter.
Step 2) Measure your ring
Hold your ring up to the screen. Find the circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
Tap above to select the best size. Then click Continue.
Over half of our profits support mental health research
The Stanley Family Foundation is the majority shareholder of our Company. This charitable organization funds research that would reduce the burden of serious mental illness. Top scientists in the field of genetics, stem cell biology and neurobiology rely on funding from The Stanley Family Foundation to finance their research. For further inquiry, contact us at SFF@MBI-Inc.com