The Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Early Issue Proof Half-Dollar Set
FEWER THAN 30 SETS REMAIN!
First ever—the only enhanced reverse proof U.S. coin!
Issued to honor President John F. Kennedy on the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing, the limited-edition Apollo 11 half-dollar set quickly SOLD OUT, and includes…
• A Kennedy Half-Dollar with an Enhanced Reverse Proof finish—the first such coin ever struck by the U.S. Mint.
• A curved Proof Clad Half-Dollar that was struck three times to create the extraordinary curved design.
• The “S” mint mark of the prestigious San Francisco Mint, America’s premier producer of Proof and Commemorative coins.
• One of fewer than 550 graded and certified sets available from PCS Stamps & Coins.
• Sonically sealed by PCGS, forever preserving each coin’s nearly flawless “PR69” quality, one of the highest grades possible for any Proof coin, and guaranteeing its “Early Issue” status, released within the first 20 business days of the initial issue.
• Accompanied by an heirloom-quality wooden Display Chest that measures 8¼" x 5¾" x 1¾".
• Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity that attests to the limited-edition status of your set and provides fascinating information about the coins.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return your product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.