The Platinum and Gold-Highlighted Kennedy Half-Dollar Collection
• An unbroken sequence of coins from 1964 to 2014.
• Delicate .999 platinum and 24kt gold highlighting on each coin.
• Includes coveted years such as the 1964 Silver Half-Dollar and the 1976 Bicentennial Issue.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
The Platinum and Gold-Highlighted Kennedy Half-Dollar Collection is a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of two every other month (25 total shipments in this collection). Your first shipment will contain one coin, and your last shipment will contain three coins. You pay only for one coin per month.
Each of the 50 coins in the collection is protected by a clear coating, allowing you to view both sides without risk of damage or wear. Coins are in uncirculated condition before being enhanced with platinum and gold. Please note: the exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The glass-topped chest (measuring approximately 13" x 9¾" x 3½") and fact-filled guide will be sent with your third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.
Note: there was no Kennedy Half-Dollar issued with the date "1975".