The Complete Collection of Silver Eisenhower Dollars
From 1971 to 1976, for the only time in history, the U.S. Mint struck dollar coins in 40% silver. Unknown to the most dedicated collectors, they are among the rarest of all 20th-century U.S. coins, and one of the shortest-lived series. Few have seen even one in their lifetime, and finding any of these modern classics was increasingly difficult — until this exclusive offer from PCS Stamps & Coins.
• Every silver coin — uncirculated and proof — from every year of issue, including the special Bicentennial coins with a one-time-only reverse design!
• Coins produced in editions so small that they represent less than five percent of all Eisenhower dollars, each of them struck at the legendary San Francisco Mint.
• Coins neither released into circulation nor included in annual Mint and Proof Sets; the U.S. Mint has never again made a silver dollar with a circulating design.
• The 1973 coins – the rarest proof and uncirculated Eisenhower dollars.
Plus a Display Chest and Information Booklet, yours at no extra charge.
Featuring 10 stunning coins, The Complete Collection of Silver Eisenhower Dollars forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. These historic coins are sonically sealed in hard plastic cases for an archival-quality presentation, allowing you to examine both sides of every coin without fear of damage. The elegant wooden chest (measuring 10.5" x 9.6" x 3.5") and expertly written booklet, which includes fascinating details about your coins and the distinguished man they honor, will be sent with your third shipment.
This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment plan. Coins will be shipped directly to your home at the rate of one coin every other month (10 total shipments in this collection). You can pay for each coin in two monthly installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.
• Uncirculated condition: A coin that has no trace of wear, but which may show a number of contact marks, and whose surface may be spotted or lack some luster. Coins are inspected but not professionally graded.
• We strive to offer coins with good eye appeal based on feedback from our customers.