The Complete Collection of Barber Silver Quarters
In 1916, the final Barber Silver Quarters rolled off the production line at the U.S. Mint. Hailed in its time as far more beautiful than any previous American coin image, Charles Barber’s classic design has been admired by collectors for more than a century. An unbroken series constitutes an enviable treasury of coins issued from 1892 through 1916. Prized for their superb design and unique place in history, these ever-popular coins are also coveted for their high silver content.
This collection of twenty-five 90% pure silver coins:
- Includes a quarter from every year of mintage featuring Barber’s Liberty Head design, with a level of silver not seen in U.S. circulating coinage for 50 years!
- Escaped being melted down for their precious-metal content as silver prices have soared, making those that remain highly collectible.
- Is showcased on 5” x 9½” Collector Panels offering snapshots of American life during this period, with fascinating narrative and vintage photographs.
- Is presented in gently circulated condition so you can appreciate the design details.
Included at no additional charge: An elegantly embossed Collector’s Album, measuring 7.5" x 10.3" x 2.5", which will be sent with your second shipment, is complete with crystal-clear display pages that will protect your entire collection for future generations to enjoy. It can also be personalized, free of charge, upon request.
This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment plan. After your initial shipment of one Panel, Panels will be shipped directly to your home at the rate of two Panels every other month (13 total shipments in this collection). You can pay for one Panel per month.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment.
- Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.
- Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.