Princess Diana 20th Anniversary Memorial Commemorative
A moving tribute honoring the “People’s Princess”...
ONLY 4 REMAIN!
When Princess Diana died on August 31, 1997, a light went out in the hearts of admirers worldwide. Millions had followed her journey from the engagingly shy 20-year-old who married her handsome prince in the “Wedding of the Century”…to the dazzling, compassionate woman who reached out to those less fortunate and in doing so became one of the most beloved royals ever.
Now, in observance of the 20th anniversary of her death, PCS Stamps & Coins honors her enduring legacy with an exclusive, hand-numbered limited-edition offer—one of only 750 available nationwide.
• Great Britain’s official 1999 Princess Diana Memorial £5 commemorative coin, electroplated in 24kt gold - a luxurious finish that was not available from the Royal Mint.
• The complete strip of five commemorative stamps issued by the Royal Mail in 1998, preserved in original mint condition and protectively encapsulated (as is the coin).
• A hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity that attests to the limited-edition status of this collection.
• Informative narrative that provides captivating details about Diana’s amazing life and legacy, plus archival photographs that memorialize her family life and charity work.
• Two specially designed Collector Panels, measuring 8" x 10", in a deluxe, bonded-leather Collector’s Folio created specifically for this collection.
This product allows you the convenience of a gradual payment plan. You can pay in three monthly installments.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed by PCS Stamps & Coins’ guarantee of quality and excellent service. If you’re not completely satisfied, return your product within 30 days for replacement or refund. All orders are subject to acceptance.