The 2021 New Design Emergency Issue San Francisco Mint American Eagle Silver Dollar
A brilliant uncirculated Silver Eagle featuring Emily Damstra’s breathtaking design…
• The 2021 Emergency Issue American Eagle Silver Dollar from the San Francisco Mint, struck in 99.9% pure silver and containing one troy ounce of silver.
• Although it has no mint mark, it was certified by PCGS as part of the San Francisco Mint’s Emergency Production mintage by the serial number on the Monster Box.
• This authenticated coin is protected in an official, sonically sealed PCGS holder with a sealed label attesting to its exclusive status as one of only 1,000 available from PCS.
• The coveted Early Issue designation guarantees that the coin was received by PCGS within 20 business days of the initial release.
• MS69 represents near-flawless uncirculated condition, one of the highest grades possible for any U.S. coin.
• The holder will be housed in a black faux leather clamshell display case.
• Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity/Collector Card that includes details about San Francisco Mint Type 2 emergency issue coins and their PCGS Early Issue certification.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
this is a custom out of stock message set by a site preference
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.
Product references featured in this announcement are based on information available as of December 2021.