The 2022 Proof Flying American Eagle Silver Dollar
A flawless 99.9% silver coin with a deep cameo finish from the West Point Mint…
• The 2022 proof American Eagle Silver Dollar, struck at the West Point Mint and bearing the esteemed “W” mint mark.
• America’s original silver bullion coin, the American Eagle is struck in 99.9% pure silver and contains one full troy ounce of silver.
• The 2022 coin marks the first full year with Emily Damstra’s new back design of a flying eagle descending for a landing while clutching an oak branch in its talons.
• The Early Issue designation guarantees that it was released within the first 20 business days of the U.S. Mint’s initial issue; at most, only 1,200 will be available from PCS.
• PR70 represents flawless proof quality, the highest grade possible for any U.S. coin.
• “DCAM” certifies the coin as a rarely seen “Deep Cameo,” denoting that the finish is more exceptional than a normal PR70 coin.
• The certified and authenticated coin is protected in an official, sonically sealed PCGS holder with a label attesting to its exclusive status.
• Housed in an elegant black faux-leather clamshell Display Case (measuring 4⅜" x 3¾").
• Comes with a personalized certificate of authenticity.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.
Product references featured in this announcement are based on information available as of January 2022.