The Pride of Two Nations Early Issue Silver Coin Set
A limited-edition set featuring two numismatic firsts…
In 2019, as a display of international friendship, the prestigious West Point Mint struck the first enhanced reverse proof 99.9% pure Silver Eagle Dollar, and the Royal Canadian Mint struck the first modified proof finish 99.99% Silver Maple Leaf.
• Each contains one troy ounce of silver, and was a limited edition available only in the special Pride of Two Nations set, which SOLD OUT at both mints.
• Each coin is certified by PCGS as an “Early Issue,” meaning it was verified as having been released within the first 20 business days of the U.S. initial issue on July 3, 2019.
• PCGS also graded each coin as near-flawless Proof 69, the penultimate grade possible, and each coin is protected in an archival-quality holder.
• Not available anywhere else, this is an exclusive matching set of “Early Issue” one-troy-ounce silver coins in PR69 quality — fewer than 10 sets are still available!
• Accompanied by a luxurious wooden Display Chest measuring 8¼" x 5¾" x 1¾".
• Comes with the U.S. Mint’s original bilingual Certificate of Authenticity in English and French, plus an informative Collector Card that provides the fascinating history of your coins and attests to their near-flawless PR69 condition and limited availability.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return your product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.
Note: Product features referenced in this announcement based on information available as of February 2020.