The Queen Elizabeth II Silver Proof Memorial Coin Collection
Only 500 complete sets available — act now!
• Limited-edition PROOF versions of this stunning, one-time-only set honoring the historic legacy of Queen Elizabeth II — Britain’s longest-reigning monarch.
• The British Royal Mint issued these memorial coins in three distinctive designs — 50-pence and £5 coins in 92.5% (Sterling) silver and £2 one-ounce coin in 99.9% pure silver.
• The important Early Issue designation guarantees that each coin was released within the first 20 business days of the U.S. release date.
• Each coin is certified by PCGS as Gem Proof, one of the highest grades possible.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Certificate of Authenticity, included at no extra charge, sent with the second shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Stunning tributes honoring the remarkable life and reign of the United Kingdom’s longest-reigning monarch, The Queen Elizabeth II Silver Proof Memorial Coin Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of one every three months (three total shipments in this collection). You may pay for each coin in three monthly installments.
These silver proof coins are protected in official, sonically sealed PCGS holders with labels attesting to their exclusive status. Please note: Coin labels may differ slightly from those shown.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 11⅜" x 6⅜" x 3") and personalized Certificate of Authenticity will be sent with the second shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.
Product references featured in this announcement are based on information available as of March 2023.