America's First Colorized Coins
Stunning curved U.S. coins, color-enhanced by the U.S. Mint…
• The Basketball Hall of Fame Half-Dollar and Silver Dollar, the first official U.S. color-enhanced coins, and part of just the third curved coin series in U.S. history.
• Issued to honor the 60th anniversary of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
• One of fewer than 450 sets authorized by the Basketball Hall of Fame and certified by PCGS as flawless PR70 and “Early Issue,” verifying that the coins were released within 20 business days of the U.S. initial issue on August 28, 2020.
• Preserved within sonically sealed, crystal-clear PCGS holders that preserve the coins’ extraordinary condition and make them safe to examine on both sides without fear of damage from dust, dirt or fingerprints.
• Accompanied by a custom wooden Display Chest (measuring 8½" x 5⅘" x 1¾").
• Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity that attests to the limited-edition status of the set, and provides fascinating information about the design, colorization and PCGS certification process.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return your product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.