The Complete Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar Collection
The names “Morgan” and “Peace” are music to the ears of coin collectors…
• A complete set of 90% silver Morgan dollars and Peace dollars — from the very first Morgan dollar minted in 1878 to the last-ever Peace dollar of 1935!
• Even includes the rarely seen 1921 Peace Silver Dollar, minted for only a few days in December 1921, and difficult-to-find 1893 and 1895 Morgan Silver Dollars.
• Coins that survived after millions were melted down for their precious silver or hidden away in private collections.
• Presented in gently circulated condition so you may appreciate major design details.
• FREE: A Brand-New Light-Up Display Chest and two Collector’s Guides, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Featuring 38 precious silver coins from six different decades, The Complete Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins are shipped at a rate of one every other month (38 total shipments in this collection). You can pay for each coin in two monthly installments.
These historic silver dollars are protectively encapsulated for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The coins shown here are for illustrative purposes only; the exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 15" x 10.4" x 5.5"), with museum-quality lighting, and Collector’s Guides will be sent with the third shipment. The chest’s brand-new design lights up on all four sides!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.