The Complete Denomination Set of 1929 Federal Reserve Bank Notes
Rarely seen “emergency-issue notes” issued just two days after they were authorized, to combat massive cash withdrawals during the Great Depression, including:
• Every denomination from the Series of 1929, even the $100!
• Notes issued by, and redeemable only at, one of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, unlike today’s Federal Reserve Notes.
• Serial numbers and seals in brown ink, unlike modern notes.
• Presented in circulated condition so you may appreciate major design details.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Information Booklet, yours at no extra charge, sent with the second shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Including all five denominations (the $5, $10, $20, $50 and even the $100 note), The Complete Denomination Set of 1929 Federal Reserve Bank Notes forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Notes will be sent at the rate of one every three months (five total shipments in this collection). You can pay for each note in three monthly installments.
Each historic note is protectively encapsulated in a currency holder that identifies the type of currency, series year and denomination, and will highlight our guarantee that the note is authentic. Please note: The exact appearance of the notes you receive may vary from the images shown.
The richly finished wooden chest (measuring approximately 9" x 8" x 6") and booklet, which highlights the fascinating history and design of the Federal Reserve Bank Notes, will be sent with your second shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.