The Complete Collection of Small-Size U.S. Currency
Scarcely seen currency not issued in more than 75 years...
• Every type of small-size U.S. currency ever issued, in denominations from $1 to $20.
• Long-obsolete currency: Gold and Silver Certificates, United States Notes, National and Federal Reserve Bank Notes.
• First, last and only bills of their kind, most predating the Great Depression.
• Uncirculated condition Bicentennial $2 Federal Reserve Note.
• All other notes presented in circulated condition so you may appreciate major design details; all are protected in clear holders.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, yours at no extra charge, sent with the fourth shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and cancel any time.
Featuring 12 historic notes, The Complete Collection of Small-Size U.S. Currency forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Notes will be shipped at the rate of one every other month (12 total shipments in this collection). You can pay for each note in two monthly installments.
These historic notes are presented in circulated condition (except for the uncirculated 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Note), protectively encased in crystal-clear currency holders for easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The exact appearance of the notes you receive may vary from those shown. Paper money this old can show wear from circulation, such as creases and tiny pinholes, with major design details still readily visible.
Included are: 1928 $10 Gold Certificate, 1929 $10 and $20 Federal Reserve Bank Notes, 1929 $10 and $20 National Bank Notes, 1928 $2 and $5 U.S. Notes, 1934-35 $1 and $5 Silver Certificates, 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Note, 1928 $20 Federal Reserve Note, and 1934 $5 Federal Reserve Note.
The handsome wooden chest (measuring 8¾" x 12¾" x 7¼") and specially prepared guide, which details important facts about your currency, will be sent with your fourth shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.