Third-Century Ancient Coin from the English Bicknor Hoard
A precious piece of Roman history hidden away for more than 1,700 years…
• The spectacular English Bicknor Hoard — Roman double denarius coins, mysteriously buried in the English countryside — was found in 2018.
• The discovery was so significant that the hoard was turned over to the British Museum, which authenticated and verified the coins.
• Certified as genuine and circulated Very Fine or better condition by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), one of the most trusted names in the industry.
• Struck by hand by skilled craftsmen in the 3rd century, making each coin a unique work of art that is slightly different from all others.
• The coins discovered as part of the English Bicknor Hoard feature emperors such as Valerian I, Gallienus, Claudius II, Victorinus and Tetricus I.
• The coin is housed in a clear, archival-quality NGC holder that ensures the safe examination of both sides without fear of damage.
• Accompanied by a museum-quality wooden Display Chest (measuring 8¼" x 5⅞" x 1¾"), the ideal way to showcase the coin.
• Comes with a Collector’s Guide filled with captivating details about the origin and design of the coin. A magnifying loupe is also included for easier viewing of its details.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Please note: The exact design and appearance of the coin you receive, and the emperor depicted, may vary from the images shown.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.