The Last 20 Years of Indian Head Pennies and Buffalo Nickels
Vanishing tributes to our native heritage…
• The last 20 years of “America’s Coin,” the Indian Head Penny, a humble one-cent coin that virtually disappeared 100 years ago.
• The last 20 years of the Buffalo Nickel, an unbroken sequence.
• Includes the extremely scarce 1931 Buffalo Nickel, minted only in San Francisco, constituting less than 1% of Buffalo Nickel mintage!
• Presented in gently circulated condition so you may appreciate major design details.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Information Booklet, yours at no extra charge, sent with the fourth shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Featuring 40 numismatic treasures, The Last 20 Years of Indian Head Pennies and Buffalo Nickels forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of two every month (20 total shipments in this collection).
These historic coins are protectively encapsulated for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The richly polished wooden chest (measuring 10.5" x 9.5" x 1.9") and expertly written booklet, detailing the fascinating designs of both coins, will be sent with your fourth shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.
Note: Not made by Native Americans.