The Choice Uncirculated U.S. $10 Gold Coin Collection
Two historic 90% gold masterpieces in exceptional uncirculated condition…
• Both of America’s last $10 gold coins minted for circulation, the Liberty Head and Indian Head designs, each coin containing nearly half an ounce of 90% pure gold.
• Together, they span nearly a century of U.S. Mint history, from 1838 to 1933.
• Each is certified and graded by NGC, one of the most trusted coin-grading companies in the world, as Choice Uncirculated “MS64” — a premium grade for vintage gold coins.
• The Indian Head $10 gold coin is the only U.S. coin with raised stars ALL around the edge, each representing a state in the Union at the time it was struck.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, yours at no extra charge, sent with the first shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Available exclusively from PCS Stamps & Coins, The Choice Uncirculated U.S. $10 Gold Coin Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: The second coin will be shipped two months after the first (two total shipments in this collection). You may pay for each coin in two monthly installments.
Each historic coin is encapsulated in a sonically sealed NGC holder, making it safe to appreciate the superb condition and examine the extraordinary designs on both sides without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints. Please note: The exact appearance and years of issue of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 8" x 3" x 5½") and Collector’s Guide, which provides fascinating narrative about the history and design of the gold coins, will be sent with the first shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.
This coin not made by Native Americans.
Product features referenced in this announcement are based on information available as of March 2021.