The Negro Leagues Privy Mark Proof Silver Dollar
A limited-edition tribute to the 100th anniversary of baseball’s Negro Leagues…
• Issued by the U.S. Mint in 2022, and struck in 99.9% pure silver, this is the first U.S. commemorative silver dollar in history to feature a privy mark!
• Graded as perfect PR70 — the highest possible for any proof coin struck at the U.S. Mint — by PCGS, a leading independent coin-grading authority.
• The exclusive Early Issue label attests that the coin was released within the first 20 business days of the initial U.S. issue.
• Sonically sealed in a protective case by PCGS, keeping it safe from dust, dirt and fingerprints for generations to come.
• Accompanied by a luxurious wooden Display Chest (measuring 8¼" x 5⅞" x 1¾").
• Comes with an exclusive Collector’s Guide that includes the mint-condition 2010 Negro Leagues stamp and narrative about the Negro Leagues, the coin, the unique privy mark and the PR70 grade and Early Issue designation.
• ONLY 500 AVAILABLE FROM PCS — ORDER NOW!
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.