First-Year-of-Issue American Eagle Gold and Silver Coins
A complete first-year set of America’s one-ounce bullion coins…
• America’s one-ounce gold and silver bullion coins from the first year of issue in both uncirculated and proof quality.
• Each coin contains one FULL TROY OUNCE of precious metal…for a total of FOUR OUNCES of pure gold and silver.
• Proofs are the highest-quality coins available from the U.S. Mint.
• The U.S. government’s guarantees of the precious-metal purity and one-ounce weight are inscribed on each coin.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, yours at no extra charge, sent with the first shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Available exclusively from PCS Stamps & Coins, First-Year-of-Issue American Eagle Gold and Silver Coins forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be sent in two shipments, each containing one gold and one silver coin. The second shipment will be sent two months after the first. You may pay for each shipment in two monthly installments.
Each coin is protectively encased to ensure worry-free viewing of the historic designs on both sides. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
Uncirculated and proof coins are inspected (but not professionally graded) to ensure they have no trace of wear.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 8" x 3" x 5") and Collector’s Guide, with fascinating narrative about the American Eagle first-year gold and silver coins and their designs, will be sent with the first shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.