The Complete Collection of Silver Proof State Quarters
90% Pure Silver Proof State Quarters. Mintage has ended. Hurry!
Proof coins are highly prized for their razor-sharp detailing and mirror-like finish. Additionally, Silver Proofs shine with the unmistakable luster of precious metal! Mintage of state quarters has ended in 2021; hurry to get your collection now!
This collection of 112 magnificent silver proof coins:
• Is minted in 90% silver, with the 2019 and later coins minted in 99.9% silver!
• Contains almost two troy pounds of silver!
• Includes a vibrant Photo Card with each coin that features professionally researched details on the honored state or landmark.
• Is presented in pristine condition, each coin officially sealed and protectively encased in a clear capsule for years of enjoyment.
• FREE: A Display Chest, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
The Complete Collection of Silver Proof State Quarters forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of two every eight weeks (56 total shipments in this collection). You may pay for each shipment in two monthly installments.
Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring approximately 18¾" x 24" x 5¼") will be sent with the third shipment. It can be displayed on any flat surface in your home or office — and comes with the necessary hardware to hang it on a wall, if you prefer.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.