The Complete U.S. National Parks State Quarters Silver Proof Set Collection
MINTAGE HAS ENDED! Each coin minted in at least 90% pure silver; all add up to nearly one troy pound!
• Every year’s silver proof set, right from the prized 2010 first-year issues, each in its official U.S. Mint-sealed case. Hurry--production of National Parks State Quarters has ended!
• The rarest and most treasured of all National Parks State Quarters, with the 2019 and later coins struck in 99.9% silver.
• Includes the even rarer one-year-only 2018 silver reverse proof set, containing the only reverse proof quarters in U.S. history.
• Most sets are no longer available from the U.S. Mint.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Featuring the highest-quality coins struck by the U.S. Mint, The Complete U.S. National Parks State Quarters Silver Proof Set Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Proof sets will be shipped at the rate of one every other month (13 total shipments in this collection). You may pay for each set in two monthly installments.
The original U.S. Mint packaging allows you to examine both sides of every silver coin in each year’s set safely, without fear of damage from dust, dirt or fingerprints. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 7½" x 4½" x 7½") and Collector’s Guide, with fascinating information about your silver proof sets and the elaborate proof minting process, will be sent with the third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.
Note: Alabama is the only National Parks Silver Proof State Quarter issued in 2021. It will be provided in its original U.S. Mint packaging, which will differ from the five-coin annual sets.