Five-Decade Set of Original-Design Uncirculated American Eagle Silver Dollars
The world’s most popular silver bullion coin, from every decade of the original design!
• Original-design coins from each of the five decades of issue (1980’s-2020’s), including a seldom-seen coin from the 1980’s, each containing one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
• Adolph A. Weinman’s classic Walking Liberty, one of the most famous and beautiful coin designs in U.S. history, was first used on silver half-dollars from 1916 to 1947.
• The Silver Eagle was named for John Mercanti’s original back design, a heraldic eagle — the national bird of the United States — to symbolize American strength and pride.
• First minted in 1986 as America’s first silver bullion coin, the design was last used in 2021, when the back design changed…creating unprecedented demand for the original.
• Presented in matching uncirculated condition.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, included at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Available exclusively from PCS Stamps & Coins, Five-Decade Set of Original-Design Uncirculated American Eagle Silver Dollars forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of one every other month (five total shipments in this collection). You may pay for each coin in two monthly installments.
Each coin is protected in a crystal-clear capsule that makes it safe to examine the historic designs without damaging the coin’s incredible beauty and condition. Please note: The exact appearance and years of issue of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
These uncirculated-condition coins are inspected (but not professionally graded) to ensure they have no trace of wear. We strive to offer coins with good eye appeal based on feedback from our customers. Please note that the coins may show contact marks, they may have been cleaned, and their surface may lack some luster.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring approximately 8¾" x 6¼" x 3") and Collector’s Guide, which provides fascinating details about the history and design of the American Eagle Silver Dollar, will be sent with the third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.