Silver Coins of the Ancient Parthian Kingdom
Dating back more than 1,900 years and honoring rulers of an ancient kingdom…
• Two silver drachm coins from the Parthian Kingdom, a major power from 247 B.C. to A.D. 224 located in present-day Iran, featuring the rulers Mithradates II (121-91 B.C.) and Pacorus I (A.D. 78-120).
• Expertly certified as Circulated-Extra Fine or better condition by NGC, one of the world’s premier coin-grading services, with design details remarkably well preserved.
• Hand-struck by skilled craftsmen, making each of these ancient silver treasures a one-of-a-kind work of art.
• The Mithradates II coin features one of the kingdom’s greatest rulers, known for expanding the Parthian Kingdom’s boundaries and brokering a treaty with Rome for his kingdom.
• The Pacorus coin depicts a ruler who improved the kingdom’s finances by strengthening ties with China and increasing trade between East and West.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, included at no extra charge, sent with the second shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Silver Coins of the Ancient Parthian Kingdom forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of one every three months (two total shipments in this collection). You may pay for each coin in three monthly installments.
These ancient coins are protectively encapsulated in NGC holders for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The lockable wooden Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, which provides fascinating information about each ruler and the ancient Parthian Kingdom, will be sent with the second shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.