50 Years of Historic U.S. Silver Half-Dollars
• Four distinct designs, some minted more than a century ago, that represent the end of the era of 90% silver coinage in America.
• Collector’s Cards that accompany each coin, detailing important historical events from its year of issue.
• Presented in gently circulated condition so you may appreciate major design details.
• FREE: A Display Chest, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
50 Years of Historic U.S. Silver Half-Dollars forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: After your first shipment of one coin, they will be sent at the rate of two coins every other month; your last shipment will contain three coins (25 total shipments in this collection). With each coin, you will also receive a Collector Card. You can pay for one coin per month.
These historic coins are protectively encapsulated for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The luxurious wooden Display Chest (measuring 13¼" x 10½" x 5¼") – complete with a crystal-clear glass top, striking red velvet interior and gleaming silver-tone hardware, as well as a lock and key for added security – will be sent with the third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.