The Complete Collection of Uncirculated 1921 U.S. Silver Dollars: 100th Anniversary
Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars from every issuing mint in the only year both were minted…
• All four silver dollars minted in 1921 — the three Morgan Silver Dollars, including the groundbreaking Denver coin, and the low-mintage Peace Silver Dollar in high relief.
• Due to their age and scarcity — and extensive melting to recover the silver — it’s a real challenge to find a single one of these coins, especially in uncirculated condition.
• The rarest in the entire Peace Silver Dollar series, the first-year 1921 coin was made only at the Philadelphia Mint, and only for six days until December 31.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, yours at no extra charge, sent with the first shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Each struck in 90% pure silver, and each a treasured collector’s item in its own right, The Complete Collection of Uncirculated 1921 U.S. Silver Dollars — 100th Anniversary Edition forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Shipments will be made at the rate of one every three months (two total shipments in this collection). The three 1921 Morgan Silver Dollars will be sent in the first shipment; the 1921 Peace Silver Dollar will be sent as the second shipment. You may pay for each shipment in three monthly installments.
Each 1921 silver dollar is housed in a custom holder to protect its uncirculated condition and to make it safe and easy to examine without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
These uncirculated-condition coins are inspected (but not professionally graded) to ensure no trace of wear. We strive to offer coins with good eye appeal based on feedback from our customers. Please note that the coins may show contact marks, they may have been cleaned, and their surface may lack some luster.
The custom-crafted wooden Display Chest (measuring approximately 13⅛" x 6⅝" x 3") and Collector’s Guide, which recounts the fascinating history of the 1921 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars, will be sent with the first shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.