The Proof and Uncirculated American Eagle Silver Dollar Collection
The ultimate collection spanning the first 40 YEARS of issue…
• Every year’s proof and uncirculated coin, from the inaugural 1986 issues through 2025 — the landmark 40th-year-of-issue coins.
• Each coin tips the scale at one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver, together weighing a stunning 6.75 troy POUNDS!
• Key dates and low-mintage coins, including the 1994 proof — the rarest coin in the collection — and the 2016 proof with a one-time-only 30th-anniversary commemorative inscription on the edge.
• Each coin is presented in either proof quality — the highest possible from the U.S. Mint — or uncirculated condition
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
The ultimate treasure trove of pure silver bullion, The Proof and Uncirculated American Eagle Silver Dollar Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Your first shipment will contain one coin, payable in two monthly installments. Subsequent shipments will contain two coins (one uncirculated and one proof), payable in three monthly installments. You will receive a new pair of coins every three months (41 total shipments in this collection).
These historic coins are protectively encapsulated for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The coins shown here are for illustrative purposes only; the exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The uncirculated-condition coins are inspected (but not professionally graded) to ensure they have no trace of wear. We strive to offer coins with good eye appeal based on feedback from our customers. Please note that the coins may show contact marks, they may have been cleaned, and their surface may lack some luster.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring approximately 12½" x 10½" x 6") and fact-filled guide, with fascinating details about the history and design of the American Eagle Silver Dollar, will be sent with the third shipment.