The Superb Uncirculated 19th Century Morgan Silver Dollar
Nearly as flawless as the day it was minted more than 120 years ago…
• A Morgan silver dollar guaranteed to be struck by the U.S. Mint in the 19th century (1878-1899), authenticated by NGC with a label attesting to its MS66 condition.
• MS66 Superb Uncirculated is a superior grade for U.S. coins of this vintage; less than 1% of all Morgan silver dollars have been certified by NGC in this condition.
• Protected in an official, sonically sealed NGC holder that allows for the safe examination of both sides without fear of harm from dust, dirt and fingerprints.
• Accompanied by an elegant wooden Display Chest (measuring 8¼" x 5⅞" x 1¾").
• Comes with a Collector’s Guide that provides information on the history and design of the Morgan silver dollar, the NGC certification and the Superb Uncirculated grade.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Date on the coin you receive may vary from those shown.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.