The Ultimate Collection of Walking Liberty Silver Half-Dollars 75th Anniversary Edition
One of America’s most beautiful coins, from every year of issue and every mint…
• A 63-coin collection of 90% silver Walking Liberty half-dollars — first released by the U.S. Mint 105 years ago in 1916, and last issued 75 years ago in 1947.
• Includes seldom-seen years such as 1928 and 1933; the 1921 Denver coin, the rarest in the series; and the low-mintage, increasingly scarce first-year 1916 San Francisco coin.
• Due to the age and relative scarcity of the coins, they will be presented in gently circulated condition.
• FREE: A Display Chest and two Collector’s Guides, included at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Celebrating America’s most beautiful silver coin, The Ultimate Collection of Walking Liberty Silver Half-Dollars 75th Anniversary Edition forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: The first shipment will contain one coin; thereafter, each shipment will include two coins and will be sent every other month (32 total shipments in this collection). You may pay for just one coin per month.
These historic coins are protectively encapsulated in crystal-clear holders — making it easy to view both sides while keeping them safe from fingerprints and damage. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring approximately 13¾" x 9⅞" x 4½") and Collector’s Guides — which tell the story about the coin’s design and recall the history of America during its era from 1916 to 1947 — will be sent with the third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.
No Walking Liberty half-dollars were made in 1922, 1924-1926 or 1930-1932.