The Uncirculated U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar Collection
A series of America’s uncirculated 90% silver dollars…
• A never-before-seen collection of the “king of coins” from 20 unique years, dating as far back as 1880!
• More than three times heavier than today’s circulating dollar coins, each Morgan Silver Dollar contains nearly one troy ounce of silver.
• Presented in brilliant, uncirculated condition — a quality coveted and scarcely seen on century-old coinage.
• FREE: A Display Case and Collector’s Guide, included at no extra charge, sent with the fourth shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Last minted in 1921, The Uncirculated U.S. Morgan Silver Dollar Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of one every other month (20 total shipments in this collection). You may pay for each coin in two monthly installments.
These historic coins are protectively encapsulated for safe handling and easy viewing of both sides. Please note: The exact appearance and years of issue of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
These uncirculated-condition coins are inspected (but not professionally graded) to ensure they have no trace of wear. We strive to offer coins with good eye appeal based on feedback from our customers. Please note that the coins may show contact marks, they may have been cleaned, and their surface may lack some luster.
The deluxe Display Case, finely crafted in luxurious black faux leather, and a Collector’s Guide that recounts the fascinating history of Morgan Silver Dollars and the times in which they were minted, will be sent with the fourth shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.