The George Washington Silver Quarter Collection
A complete and unbroken collection of every Washington Silver Quarter issued for circulation.
• Each Washington Quarter is minted in 90% silver.
• Every year of issue is included, from the first coin in 1932 to the last in 1964, even the low-mintage 1938 Washington Silver Quarter, which constituted less than 0.5% of total mintage.
• Every Washington Silver Quarter from each issuing mint: Philadelphia (no mint mark), Denver (“D” mint mark) and San Francisco (“S” mint mark).
• Each shipment is accompanied by a mint-condition, historic U.S. stamp honoring George Washington or a pivotal event in his life. These are no longer available at any post office!
• A specially prepared Collector Card detailing a key moment in George Washington’s life and career, along with one of his most meaningful quotes, is included with each shipment.
• All coins are presented in circulated condition with all major design details visible.
• FREE: A deluxe, glass-topped Display Chest, included at no extra charge and sent with the fourth shipment.
• BONUS: A classic, decades-old, uncirculated $1 Federal Reserve Note that features George Washington’s portrait on the front.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Commemorating the life and legacy of the Father of Our Country, The George Washington Silver Quarter Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Shipments will be sent at the rate of one every other month (21 total shipments in this collection). The first shipment will contain three coins, one stamp and one Collector Card; each of the remaining shipments will contain four coins, one stamp and one Collector Card. You may pay for each shipment in two monthly installments.
Each coin, stamp and the bonus note are protectively encapsulated in crystal-clear holders for easy and safe storage and examination, without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints. Please note: The exact appearance of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 12¼" x 5" x 11") and uncirculated $1 Federal Reserve Note will be sent with the fourth shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.
No Washington Quarters were minted in 1933.