The 2020 Basketball Hall of Fame Proof Silver Dollar
A flawless, curved 99.9% silver coin…FEWER THAN 200 AVAILABLE FROM PCS.
• This limited-edition curved silver dollar was issued by the U.S. Mint to honor the 60th Anniversary of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
• An extremely limited quantity of these exceptional coins—only the third curved silver dollar in U.S. Mint history—were released with a proof finish, the ultimate U.S. coins.
• Graded flawless PR70 by PCGS, one of the most respected names in the industry, and sonically sealed in a protective case.
• Also certified by PCGS as an Early Issue, verifying that it was released within 20 business days of the U.S. initial issue on June 4, 2020.
• The PCS-exclusive label, sealed within the holder, is officially authorized by the Basketball Hall of Fame, adding a unique element to this already historic coin.
• Showcased in a custom Display Case crafted with a luxurious leather-like black exterior.
• Included are the U.S. Mint’s original Certificate of Authenticity and a Collector Card, with fascinating narrative that recounts the history behind the coin, its revolutionary minting process and the PCGS certification.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return your product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.
Product details are based on information available as of June 2020.