The 2022 Early Issue Australian Silver Dollar Kangaroo
One of the world’s most popular silver bullion coins…
• A hefty silver dollar struck in 99.99% silver — the purest silver possible for coinage — Australia’s classic Silver Kangaroo contains one full troy ounce of silver.
• The important Early Issue designation guarantees that the coin was certified within the first 20 business days of its U.S. release date.
• The MS69 grade verifies that the coin is in virtually flawless Mint State 69 condition. It is one of the highest-quality coins possible.
• One of only 625 coins available from PCS, the 2022 Silver Kangaroo has been certified and authenticated by leading independent authority PCGS.
• Bears the legendary “P” mint mark of Australia’s Perth Mint, one of the most prestigious mints in the world.
• The coin’s one-ounce silver weight and astounding 99.99% silver purity are guaranteed by the government of Australia.
• The official, sonically sealed PCGS holder allows for safe and easy examination of the superb designs on both sides without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints.
• The holder, with a label attesting to the coin’s exclusive status, will be housed in a black faux leather clamshell Display Case (measuring 4⅜" x 3¾").
• Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity/Information Card, including details on the coin, grade, uncirculated minting process and Early Issue certification.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in two equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.
Product references featured in this announcement are based on information available as of January 2022.