The Ancient Greek Silver Gorgon Coin
One of the world’s first coins, dating back to the fifth century B.C.…
• This genuine ancient coin features a fearsome face representing one of the Gorgon sisters from Greek mythology, an image thought to have served as a shield against evil.
• It was struck in silver by hand by skilled craftsmen more than 2,400 years ago in the ancient city of Parium, making each coin a unique work of art that is slightly different from all others.
• As proof of its authenticity, it was certified as circulated Fine or better condition by NGC, one of the world’s most trusted coin-grading companies.
• The archival-quality holder allows safe examination of both sides of the coin without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints.
• Accompanied by a luxurious wooden Display Chest (measuring 5⅜" x 4⅜" x 1½"), complete with lock and key, that is perfectly designed to house and protect the coin.
• Comes with a Collector’s Guide to provide captivating details about the origin, design and history of the coin, as well as a magnifying loupe to examine the fine details.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.
No two hand-struck coins are exactly alike; exact coin design and appearance may vary from those shown.