The Choice Uncirculated World War II U.S. Silver Coin Collection
Every wartime silver coin…every year of issue!
• An unbroken collection of every U.S. silver coin from every year of the war (1941-1945), from the wartime silver nickel to the half-dollar.
• Each is certified by NGC, one of the most trusted names in the industry, as Choice Uncirculated MS64 condition, a premium grade for World War II-era coins.
• 15 of the coins are struck in 90% silver, a level of precious metal not seen in circulation for more than half a century, totaling more than three troy ounces of pure silver!
• Includes all four “emergency” Jefferson Nickels, struck in 35% silver only during World War II, and the last-ever Mercury Dime, struck in 1945.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, included at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
With each of the 19 coins more than 75 years old, The Choice Uncirculated World War II U.S. Silver Coin Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be sent at the rate of one shipment every three months (12 total shipments in this collection). The Walking Liberty Half-Dollars will be shipped individually; silver nickels, dimes and quarters will ship in varied pairs. You may pay for each shipment in three monthly installments.
A crystal-clear, sonically sealed holder protectively encapsulates each coin to ensure worry-free viewing for generations to come — and allows for the safe examination of both sides without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints. The NGC label inside identifies the coin and the year of issue. Please note: The exact appearance and mint marks of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 13¾" x 10¼" x 4¾") and Collector’s Guide, which provides fascinating narrative about the silver coins and the World War II era in which they were issued, will be sent with the third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.