The Native American Landmarks Silver Dollar Collection
99.9% pure one-ounce silver coins honoring important Native American sites...
• 12 official silver dollars, each struck to proof-like quality with PCS-exclusive artwork highlighting a different Native American tribe and a natural landmark associated with it.
• Each coin contains one full troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver, dwarfing every U.S. coin struck for circulation; together, they weigh in at one full troy POUND of solid silver!
• Each silver dollar is struck to the highest numismatic standards using the same painstaking techniques as the most prestigious U.S. coins.
• Collector Cards accompany each coin, with fascinating information about the featured tribe’s history and its connection to the natural landmark depicted on the coin.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Program Information Card, yours at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
A limited edition of only 2,500 sets authorized nationwide, The Native American Landmarks Silver Dollar Collection forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: Coins will be shipped at the rate of one every other month (12 total shipments in this collection). You may pay for each coin in two monthly installments.
Each coin is protectively encapsulated in a crystal-clear holder to make it safe to examine without fear of damage from dust or fingerprints.
The magnificent wooden Display Chest (measuring 11̎ x 9⅛̎ x 9⅞̎), complete with lock and key, and Program Information Card will be sent with the third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time. Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.
This product is not made by Native Americans.
Product shown for illustrative purposes only.
Coins are legally authorized by the Mesa Grande Sovereign Nation Indian Tribe, which is recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government, and are issued under tribal legal authority.