Two Centuries of America's Liberty Coins
Precious historic coins, some dating back to before the Civil War…
• 17 coins spanning two centuries with classic images of Liberty, each unavailable from the U.S. Mint for more than 70 years; most were last minted well over a century ago.
• 12 were struck in the beauty of 90% silver — a purity level not seen in circulating coins for generations!
• Includes such obsolete denominations as the half-cent, half-dime and three-cent piece.
• Features four spectacular coins from the 90% silver Seated Liberty “family,” with similar front designs by renowned U.S. Mint engraver Christian Gobrecht.
• Other highlights include the Indian Head penny, Liberty Head nickel, Barber “family” of silver coins, Walking Liberty silver half-dollar and Morgan and Peace silver dollars.
• Presented in gently circulated condition with all major design details visible.
• FREE: A Display Chest and Collector’s Guide, included at no extra charge, sent with the third shipment.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns and you may cancel at any time.
Featuring classic coin designs long out of circulation, Two Centuries of America’s Liberty Coins forms a collectible of beauty, meaning and importance. This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment and shipment plan: After the first shipment of one coin, they will be sent at the rate of two every other month (nine total shipments in this collection). You may pay for just one coin per month.
Each coin is encased in a crystal-clear capsule so that both sides can be easily and safely examined without fear of damage from dust, dirt or fingerprints. Please note: The exact appearance and years of issue of the coins you receive may vary from the images shown.
The elegant wooden Display Chest (measuring 9" x 8¾" x 3") and fact-filled Collector’s Guide, which provides captivating details about the history and design of each coin, will be sent with the third shipment.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment, or by accessing My Account online. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.