The Ancient Pericles Silver Lion Coin
A hand-struck coin dating back to the fourth century B.C….
• Minted more than 2,300 years ago, and struck by Pericles in the ancient territory of Lycia, the coin is named for the lion’s head on the front.
• Individually struck by hand by skilled artisans using primitive minting techniques. No machinery was used, so each coin is a unique, museum-quality work of hand-made art.
• As proof of its authenticity, the coin is certified and graded as circulated very fine or better condition by NGC, one of the world’s leading coin-grading companies.
• Sealed in a clear archival holder to preserve it for generations, and allow unobstructed viewing of both sides without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints.
• Accompanied by a deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 5⅜" x 1½" x 4").
• Comes with a Collector’s Guide full of captivating narrative about the coin’s history, and a magnifying loupe for easier viewing of the stunning designs.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in three equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Please note: No two hand-struck coins are exactly alike. Coin design and appearance may vary from those shown.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return your product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.