The 2022 Early Issue Uncirculated American Eagle U.S. Gold Coin
A brilliant American masterpiece, containing one full troy ounce of gold…
• The first full year of issue of the new back design featuring the head of an American bald eagle — the U.S. national bird — struck in 91.67% pure gold.
• One of only 60 coins available from PCS in near-perfect MS69 condition and certified by PCGS, a leading independent coin-grading authority, as coveted Early Issue.
• Early Issue verifies that the coin was released by the U.S. Mint within 20 business days of its initial U.S. issue.
• Preserved in a sonically sealed PCGS case — making it safe to examine the spectacular designs on both sides without fear of damage from dust, dirt and fingerprints.
• Accompanied by a deluxe wooden Display Chest (measuring 8¼" x 5⅞" x 1½"), featuring a lock and key for added security.
• Comes with a Collector’s Guide that provides fascinating narrative about the history of the American Eagle gold coin and its new design.
• Guarantee of Satisfaction: Free returns for replacement or full refund.
This product allows the convenience of a gradual payment plan. It is payable in two equal, monthly, interest-free installments.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return the product at our expense within 30 days for replacement or for a full refund. Orders are subject to acceptance.
Product references featured in this announcement are based on information available as of February 2022.