The Last U.S. Silver Dimes
The Roosevelt Dime is America’s longest-running dime design. It was created in part because of citizens’ requests to pay tribute to the man who led America through some of its most turbulent times. The dime was a natural choice because of Roosevelt’s efforts to support the March of Dimes, an organization then dedicated to raising funds to find a cure for polio. It was the first circulating U.S. coin to be minted in quick response to a President’s passing.
This collection of 48 Roosevelt Silver Dimes:
- Features a coin from every year and every mint, from 1946 through 1964, including a complete set of scarce San Francisco Roosevelt Silver Dimes.
- Complements the coins with mint-condition U.S. postage stamps carefully chosen to honor Roosevelt and key events from his life.
- Is enhanced by Biography Cards that put his Presidency in historical context, with specially commissioned artwork.
- Is presented in gently circulated condition, with each coin protectively encapsulated for easy handling and viewing on both sides, safe from fingerprints and damage.
Included at no additional charge: A deluxe Display
Chest, measuring 12.6" x 5" x 9.6", which will be sent with your third
shipment, with the collection name etched into the glass lid.
This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment plan. Shipments will be shipped directly to your home at the rate of one shipment every month (16 total shipments in this collection). Each shipment includes three dimes, one stamp, and a Biography Card.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment.
- Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.
- Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.