A Treasury of U.S. Silver Dollars
In 1918, the Pittman Act authorized the U.S. government to melt down 270 million historic U.S. silver dollars. The remaining coins are highly coveted, especially with precious-metals prices at elevated levels. But the discovery of a silver dollar stash in the PCS Stamps & Coins vaults spells opportunity. With this collection, you are guaranteed ownership of more than two troy pounds of pure silver in the form of authentic U.S. silver dollars, including coins from 16 different years of issue!
You get 16 silver dollars from unique years:
- Includes genuine, original Morgan and Peace silver dollars dating back as far as 1879.
- Your silver dollars are presented in custom-crafted “silver brick” packaging denoting year of issue and precious-metal content.
- Each coin is preserved in crystal-clear protective capsules to protect the gently circulated condition of each coin.
Included at no additional charge: An exquisite wooden Display
Chest, measuring 15.1" x 7.3" x 13.3", which will be sent with your third
shipment, together with a Certificate of Silver Dollar Acquisition bearing your name and attesting to your ownership of this significant collection.
This collection allows you the convenience of building it item-by-item with a gradual payment plan. "Silver bricks" holding two coins each will be shipped directly to your home at the rate of one every other month (16 total shipments of 32 total coins in this collection). You can pay for each shipment of two coins in two monthly installments.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You may return any shipment within 30 days for replacement, or for a full refund with no further obligation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by calling the toll-free number included with each shipment.
- Either party may cancel this agreement at any time.
- Price is subject to possible adjustment due to unusual market conditions.